PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, or phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Able Roof may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN ESTIMATE
Information you provide helps us respond to your request to schedule an appointment so that you may receive an estimate for our services.
TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently and effectively.
TO IMPROVE OUR SITE
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
TO RUN A PROMOTION, CONTEST, SURVEY OR OTHER SITE FEATURE
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
TO SEND PERIODIC EMAILS
We may use the email address to respond to Users’ inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Able Roof (614) 444-7663
Mobile Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 01/17/2018
ABLE ROOF PRODUCTION ALERTS
Receive production alerts from Able Roof through your mobile device. Text SMILE to 83600 to receive alerts about new products, programs and promotions. 6 messages per month. Message and data rates may apply.
By opting in to this service, you consent to receive mobile text alerts using an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13.
Text STOP to 83600 to stop receiving SMS messages from Able Roof (you will receive a confirmation text).
For additional information, text HELP to 83600 or contact 888-978-2356.
SUPPORTED CARRIERS ARE:
AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina – Custer, Rina – All West, Rina – Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina – Eagle Valley Comm, Rina – Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina – Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina – Silver Star, Rina – South Central Comm, Rina – Syringa, Rina – UBET, Rina – Manti, South Canaan / CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco, Nemont/Sagebrush.
T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
1. AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HOVER; CERTAIN DEFINITIONSThe following words have the following meanings: “Hover” means Hover Inc., a Delaware corporation; “Hover App” means the mobile application which you download to your mobile device and use to collect Images and view Hover Models, which also includes all Sponsored Apps; “Hover Deliverables” means the Hover Models and any estimates, measurements, reports, models, renderings, analytics and all products and services related thereto which ordered by or otherwise made available to you; “Images” means the photos, images and other data you submit or otherwise provide to Hover in connection with your use of the Software and Services; “Hover Cloud Services” means the cloud services made available by Hover under this Agreement, including your ability to use, to view, and to manage the Deliverables generated through the use of the Software. “Property Information” means Registration Information, the Images, the Hover Models and the information contained therein; “Hover Models” means Hover’s 3D reconstruction and associated measurements of homeowner properties, generated through the use of the Hover Cloud Services and production process, which includes a Property Report; “Property Report” means the digital and hard copy structure and measurement report of the subject property identifying specified lines and measurements; “Registration Information” means your email address or other login information that is provided upon registration when you create your user account and any additional contact information submitted in connection with a request for an estimate or otherwise through the Hover App; “Service Provider” means a third party service provider who downloads and uses either the Hover App or a Sponsored App to obtain Property Information in respect of persons and properties other than their own;“Software and Services” means collectively, the Hover Cloud Services, Hover App, and the Hover Deliverables; “Sponsor” means a Hover licensee who has contracted with Hover to deploy a Sponsored App; “Sponsored App” means the Hover App branded, distributed and maintained for a Sponsor.
2. REQUIREMENTS OF THE HOVER APPThe Hover App is only compatible with those smartphones and operating systems identified and certified by Hover from time to time. The use of the Hover App requires and utilizes internet connectivity and data. Carrier and provider rates for data may apply and you are responsible for any such charges. Use of the Hover App could result in significant data usage. The functional use of the Hover App and the production of Hover Models and other Hover Deliverables may be dependent on the data related to geographic location and geo-positional data, and you acknowledge and agrees that any failure to provide (or make accessible) that data may limit the functionality of the Hover App and the generation of Hover Models and other Hover Deliverables. The Software and Services are dependent on the accuracy of the images submitted, in the format, number, location, clarity and sequence required by the Hover App and the other data and information required by the Hover App. You acknowledge and agree that any failure to properly provide such images, data and information may limit or prevent the functionality of the Hover App and the ability of Hover to deliver Hover Models and other Hover Deliverables. Hover has no liability for errors, unreliable operation, or other issues resulting from use of the Hover App or Hover Deliverables on or in connection with rooted or jail broken devices or use on any mobile device that is not in conformance with the manufacturer’s original specifications, including use of modified versions of the operating system (collectively, “Modified Devices”). Use of the Hover App or Hover Deliverables on Modified Devices will be at your and the Service Provider’s sole and exclusive risk and liability.
- process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services;
- respond to your inquiries or requests;
- create and deliver personalized promotions;
- communicate with you by mail, telephone, facsimile, e-mail, mobile alerts, SMS text messaging or other reasonable means about Hover or the applicable Sponsor and its affiliates;
- communicate with you, including by mail, telephone, facsimile, e-mail, mobile alerts, SMS text messaging or other reasonable means in connection with Hover or the applicable Sponsor and its affiliates marketing efforts; and
- further Hover or the applicable Sponsor and its affiliates business purposes, such as to perform data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, to enhance, improve or modify the services, to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and to operate and expand business activities.