Are you prepared for the snow to replace the leaves outside, the strings of lights to replace pumpkins, and the cold temperatures to replace the crisp fall weather? If not, it may be time to ready your home for the season. A cold home during the winter months is a miserable experience for the whole family, but there are ways to conserve energy and stay toasty.
Many homeowners have their yearly game plans ready once fall leaves have been raked. Storm windows are likely in place, the extra blankets have been pulled out of storage, and the furnace has been inspected. In addition to these, put proper insulation on your list. Though winter means higher energy costs, these don’t have to cost a fortune. Instead of throwing cash out the window this winter, find an insulation company in Columbus, Ohio that can help you conserve energy, reduce costs, and stay warm.
How Insulation in Columbus, Ohio Saves Money
Adding blown-in insulation to the attic can transform how your home consumes energy. Our blown-in attic insulation material decreases heat transfer within the walls and ceiling to keep the room temperature consistent. If you can’t remember the last time you checked your insulation, you may be retaining heat in the summer and losing heat in the winter. This not only leaves you either sweating or shivering year around, it also makes your wallet thinner.
If the following describe your home in the winter, then you need blown-in insulation:
- Drafty rooms
- Rooms have an uneven temperature
- Heating bill is enormous
- Ice dams
How Much Difference Does Insulation Make?
Over 70% of your energy bill goes to heating and cooling your home. Customers who have installed blown-in attic insulation to their homes have cut 40% of this cost. If you let us replace your roof and install energy efficient windows, your new energy bill would be a portion of what you’re paying now.
This time of year is perfect for taking care of attic insulation. And since it is a quick and easy fix – it only takes 2-3 hours – your home can be toasty warm in no time, and you’ll be investing in your biggest asset.
What Kind of Insulation Material Does Able Roof Use?
Able Roof only uses the best products and materials on the market. Because we believe every home should have the highest quality material available, we only install blown-in attic insulation. Grove City, OH residents can transform their home and stay warm throughout the year with this fix. Blown-in attic insulation is a loose fill. Each fiber is combined with a safe, nonflammable adhesive.
It’s important to fill in every gap with blown-in attic insulation. It keeps you warmer and reduces cost. That’s why we use a specialized hose to spray the insulation material for a thick and successful insulation. Blown-in insulation expands to fill cracks. This results in an air tight seal, stopping energy loss. Blown-in insulation creates a tighter bond than standard insulation and inhibits airflow from penetrating the attic.
What Are the Benefits of Blown-in Insulation?
The benefits of blown-in insulation are staggering:
- Flame resistant. You can’t put a price tag on peace of mind. With the possibility of fires beginning in an attic, you want to make sure you choose a material that won’t catch on fire. Our material is flame-resistant.
- Energy Efficient. Warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and easy on your budget. What more could you ask for?
- Allergy reducing. No chemicals or additives are used, resulting in less allergens. Even for those without allergies, it means less toxins in the air.
- Moisture preventing. Moisture causes cracks, mold, and makes general insulation ineffective. But blown-in insulation is moisture proof because cracks are incapable of piercing the air tight barrier.
- Noise reducing. Attic insulation keeps airborne noises, like traffic, to a minimum. It also keeps the activities your family loves to do, like watching sports, from being a neighborhood event.
- Simple installation. A better choice than batt form fiberglass or foam, blown-in insulation installs extremely fast.
- Cost effective. It pays for itself over a few years, works better than other options, and has a long life span.
How Can I Have Blown-in Insulation Installed?
Are you ready to enjoy a warm winter inside your home? Submit this form for a free estimate, and our friendly service team will contact you. We proudly install attic insulation in Grove City, Columbus, Dublin, Gahanna, Westerville, Hilliard and the surrounding areas.