Siding is a major part of a home’s exterior appearance, curb appeal, and structural integrity. Siding serves both a functional and aesthetic purpose. Over time, your siding may fade, crack, and lose its ability to protect your home from the elements. Protection is especially important in Ohio, where we experience all four seasons fully. Before your house suffers the consequences of ineffective siding, hire vinyl siding installers in Galloway, OH to remedy the situation. New siding can prevent structural damage, increase energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home.
The Importance of Vinyl Siding
Siding has come a long way in the last few years thanks to advances in technology. Properly installed, high-quality vinyl siding resists even the worst weather, keeping the underlying wood and foundation of your home safe from rain, wind, sleet, and snow. Vinyl siding wicks away moisture, keeping it from touching the wood of your home. This prevents water-related issues such as wood rot, mold and mildew, and pest infestations (i.e. mosquitoes and termites). If your siding is peeling or cracked, it could be letting water rest against the wood. This issue can cause major foundational issues if not repaired as soon as possible.
Siding also improves a home’s energy efficiency. Siding provides a tough outer layer, enclosing your home in a secure shell. Proper siding and insulation keeps warm air inside during cold winters, and cool air inside during hot summers. Siding helps control and regulate your home’s temperature, taking pressure off of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This leads to a smaller carbon footprint, less wasted energy, and smaller utility bills during the hottest and coldest months in Galloway.
Things to Look for In Siding Contractors in Galloway, OH
Not all siding contractors are the same. When you are searching for capable, professional vinyl siding installers in Galloway, OH, there are certain things you should have on your checklist. Here are some qualities all high-quality siding contractors should have:
- Plenty of siding options. Browse each contractor’s siding selections to find one with the materials and colors you want for your home. Your siding makes a major impact on curb appeal and property value. Ensure the safety of your investment with siding you actually want.
- Professional help. You hire a siding contractor because you aren’t the expert. You need a company that is willing to walk you through the process of choosing the right type, style, and texture of siding for your home. The contractor should visit your location and have a firm understanding of your climatic needs and moisture levels before making a recommendation.
- Experience in the field. Choose a company that specifically offers siding replacement, repair, and installation. Companies that advertise siding services are qualified to handle the job, whereas others may not be able to give you the same level of quality and craftsmanship. If possible, view other siding projects the company has done.
- No gimmicks. Home and business exterior services are no joke. Your siding contractor shouldn’t take these services lightly or try to push services on you that you don’t need. Find a company that is straightforward, transparent, and keeps your best interests in mind.
- Other available services. There are many benefits to choosing a siding contractor that also offers other services, such as roof and window replacement. That way you don’t have to go through the trouble of finding another company you can trust to perform additional residential or commercial services.
- Parts and labor warranties. Get the most security for your dollar with a contractor that offers warranties on work. Able Roof gives lifetime warranties on our services, and takes 100% accountability for siding jobs. We can offer these incredible perks because we both manufacture and install our siding.
- Financing options. Vinyl siding replacement in Galloway can be expensive. Find a contractor that’s flexible with payment plans to avoid going into debt or taking out a loan you can’t afford.
- Great customer service. One of the most important elements to look for in siding contractors in Galloway, OH is customer service. When you decide to make the investment in siding replacement, you deserve to be treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. Choose a contractor that answers your calls, speaks with you politely, and addresses your concerns with a smile.
Find a contractor that checks off all the items on this list for the best odds of a favorable result. Able Roof is proud to be a trusted and reputable siding installers in Galloway, Ohio. We have everything you’re looking for and more. To learn more about our siding and other services, Schedule a free estimate online and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.