If you are looking for a competitive, fast-growing company to work for then you have come to the right place. Able Roof, a Crane Renovation Group company, has been providing superior exterior solutions since 1981. Based in Columbus, OH, we are now one of the largest roofing companies in America. We are always looking for motivated, hardworking individuals to join our team.
Able Roof provides exterior repair services to customers, with a primary service area that includes a 50-mile radius around Columbus, Ohio. We also provide commercial roofing services throughout the state of Ohio and northern Kentucky.
At Able Roof, we have a strong sense of community, a positive work environment, and a family-oriented culture. We offer on-site training, a multitude of growth opportunities, and professional development so that you can advance in your career and grow with us.
- Customer service, administrative, or other relevant office experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Products
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Demonstrated attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Astute customer service skills that include: the ability to listen, empathize, as well as awareness of one’s voice and phone etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound/outbound phone calls
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Positive, consistent interpersonal skills
- English/Spanish bilingual language skills will be beneficial but are not required
- High School degree or equivalent; additional qualifications will be a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include:
• Health, Life, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• 401(K) with Company Match
• Profit Sharing
• PTO and Holiday Pay
• On-Site Training and Career Development